Thursday, November 20, 2008

From Alegacy of stitches

I have found such a delightful , and inspiring blog.Right now I'm going through a creative slump.This has never happened to me before and it is frustrating to say the least.
Seems every thing I go to make I don't have what I need as far as supplies,
or start then loose interest I sure need a pick me up,has any one else gone through a creative slump?? Funny thing about it all I really really want to create Some thing..
I was looking as I love to do at other artisans and seeing the wonders of their creations..I came across " Alegacy of stitches " would like to share with you this wonderful gals awesome blog..Be sure to visit her and leave a comment.Its a wonderful thing people create but a blessing to others when they also share from their heart to us all. and Alegacy of stitches certainly has done this!!

A little early Christmas gift for all of you!
Christmas Sampler
Momma's Pincushions
The "Pickled Pink Pincushion" Tutorial
"Pickled Pink Pincushion" pattern.
Alegacy of stitches tutorials and free patterns
A Little Halloween Sampler
A Little Christmas Sampler
The Pickled Pink Pincushion Tutorial
And I quote:
Coming soon........... Alegacy of stitches
*Tutorial for my Redwork Pincushion will be posted soon (I'm working on some accessories to go along with the pincushion).*A Trio of Woolfelt Christmas Ornaments will be posted on Thanksgiving Day.*Tutorial for the "Puzzle Quilt" will be posted at the end of November.*How we came to live in Henderson - a timely post in December when we celebrate our 2 year anniversary in our new home*A Block-of-the-month will begin in December. I have lots and lot of fun in store for you, so please "stay tuned"!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online