Thursday, November 27, 2008

PinKeeps and Stitchin Too

This is the Stitchin part of PinKeeps and Stitchin Too..
I couldn't find any PinKeeps books on amazon thet tugged at my heart..
But I did buy these two quiltung books for beginners *waving me hand that would be me:*)
I bought the above book Leslie Linsley's New Weekend Quilts: 25 Quick and Easy Quilting Projects You Can Complete in aWeekend"Leslie Linsley; Paperback; $0.25
with shipping total was $4.24
For that great price I figure I couldn't go wrong..The reviews on this beginner book were out standing..so we shall see!!
I bought the above book Quick Country Quilting: Over 80 Projects Featuring Easy, Time saving Techniques"Debbie Mumm; Paperback; $3.26
Shipping & Handling:$3.99 ------ Total for this Order:$7.25
My second I bought is above..again I spent time reading the 15 reviews and it seemed the they were all giving 5 stars for this beginners book.The projects didn't intimidate me. Right away I was the cat quilt and thought of my sister,How proud I would be to quilt her a throw from this design!! alrighty back to basting our Turkey!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online