Friday, November 7, 2008

Small Wonder Pin Blossom

Yep! Another favorite one!! free PnKeep pattern..Love this one!


QM Patterns: Small Wonder Pin Blossom
Designed by Annie Segal and sewn by the Quiltmaker staff.
Download the PDF file. Instructions.
Are you robin's egg blue or daring chartreuse? Are you gracious floral or neon geometric? Whether mellow and mild or wayward and wild, choose fabrics to match your personality for this quick-to-make pin cushion. Click here for instructions,
This pin cushion pattern appeared in the May/June 1997 issue of Quiltmaker magazine. To check back issue availability, go to http://www.villagequiltshoppe.com/.

1 Comment:

  1. CathyJean said...
    (I e-mailed this message to you, but I'm concerned that it has gone to your SPAM file.)

    Hello there!! I'm thrilled to tell you that you are the grand prize winner of my 100th Post Giveaway! Since there are two winners and a choice of prizes, you get first pick the prize you would like ~ the pincushion of your choice from my shoppe:www.CathysPincushions.etsy.com OR the Christmas gift wrapping tags and jar toppers with recipe cards. Please let me know as soon as you can which one you would like so I can e-mail the other winner. I will also need your name and mailing/shipping address. Congrats to you!!! and thanks for helping me celebrate my 100th post! Cathy McNabb
    e-mail me at: okiequilter@att.net

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online