Thursday, February 5, 2009

My new PinKeeps 2009

Thought I'd share my new pinkeeps so far for 2009
I love pinkeeps, and even love making and giving them even more!
These are all my new ones for the new year 2009, They are simple ones, I have some on the sewing table that are more complicated.They are just as much to create also.
The journey for me is creating and learning..
This is a Valentines PinKeep
I had joined a apron swap at
http://auntpittypats.blogspot.com/
I created a reversible
Valentine Day Apron for my partner
apron side 1side 2 of Apron
and using the same fabric I made a reversible
pinkeep/ or can be hung as a ornament.
This pin keep is my favorite and I use it a lot
It is Primitive .I created it from a very old Pillow Ticking
and added some rusty bells..Simple but prim .

Here is another Prim PinKeep
Pattern is by Denise Davis of SassafrasHillPrimitives.com

Here is what I call "Snuggle Bugs"
I bought the figurine at the dollar store..I thought they were so precious

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online