Friday, February 27, 2009

Tutorials for sewing / embroidery needle books & cases

I do swaps of PinKeeps, Cloth Dolls, Apron's
I love adding extra special gifts to add to the packages..Staying with in the themes,Or just to surprise a friend with a little some thing.To be honest I don't always have the the extra$$.

So I have decided to create hand made extras and am starting a "Hand Made Gift Category of links for free patterns.Starting with this wonderful link of 26 free patterns for needle books & cases.
A collection of free patterns and tutorials for sewing / embroidery needle books & cases
Materials vary, there are felt, fabric & cross stitch covers. Some are simple, others quite elaborate
http://tipnut.com/26-free-tutorials-for-needle-books-cases/

1 Comment:

  1. Lynn B said...
    Thankyou so much Sherrie for these links, I have also started doing handmade gifts so these links will be really useful to me. I love your blog!

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online