Monday, April 6, 2009

Canning Jar PinKeep


I am so excited I just got home from work and found my
Tiny Elite canning jars waiting for me whoHooo!
I am ready on my day off to start maiking these darling PinKeeps Below is a finish canning jar pinkeep from
http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/canning_jar_pincushion

Please go to
http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/canning_jar_pincushion
to see the really wonderful tutorial on how to create these sweeties!..I am thinking add on gifts for my swaps, and Christmas, Birthdays, well the list goes on and on.

3 Comments:

  1. quiltcrazygal said...
    I just found your blog from Cindy's Stitches In Time and I'm thrilled! What a great blog! I will being coming back for sure:) Jenna Louise
    Cat said...
    Love this.. I am so looking thru my canning jar stash to see what I can come up with.. Thanks so much for sharing..
    Khris said...
    I saw this tutorial on a yahoo group and cannot find these cute little canning jars in Oz...agghhh I want one!!!! aggghhhh...LOL
    Hugs Khris in Oz

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online