Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ghoultide Gathering

I just found out..This isn't to far from our son Brian and Samantha in MI...and we will be able to go thereOH HaPpY DaNcE!!!! read all about herehttp://www.ghoultidegathering.com/I know allot of the artists they are BIG-TIME!I will take lots of pictures!!
We will be October 3rd..
Leaving on vacation this Thursday.I haven't even started packing..Still be making dolls and patterns:) Ya know how it is when you get on a creative roll:)
We are driving up to MI from FL, to visit with our son Brian and daughter-inlaw Samantha
Just can't wait to see them..I haven't adjusted at having my kids living so far away yet..
Then leave from MI Monday morning and slowly do the sites from Kentucky, Tennessee , North Carolina, MaggieValley..and on towards home Florida..No schedule , just see family, and friends and the gorgeous fall colors
Talk to you all when we get back
Love and Hugs
Sherrie

1 Comment:

  1. Deb said...
    Sherri - I plan on going to this too (along with Terri and maybe her friend Julie). Hope to see you there. Don't know how I'll recognize you, but this should be a blast!!

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online