Friday, November 6, 2009

My Primitive Sampler

My Primitive Sampler By: Ginger of "Primitives by the light of the moon" Ginger has created stitchery's for every letter of the alphabet , their just the sweetest. and their turning them in to 9 patch quilts.. I was thinking how awsome the stitchery's would be on Aprons , Dolls , PinKeeps and so on..But I do love their idea of a 9 patch quilt:) I thought they were just so cute and have it on my list of projects I want to do. Go have a peek at
Hugs Sherrie

2 Comments:

  1. Deb said...
    That is going to be adorable! I love the idea of a quilt incorporated with stitcheries. Thanks for the link. I'm going to check it out.
    Sherrie Nordgren-Sympletymes,Pinkeeps,BoomingAprons said...
    Hi Deb your so welcome..I too loved the idea of stitcherie and quilt!!It is some thing I love todo when watching TV with the family or even in the car ..so many places you can take a a small
    stitcherie along with you and have them done in no time:)

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online