Friday, January 29, 2010

Fabric Flower Tutorial

Awesome , awesome, did I say this is a awesome tutorial tutorial!!
One you can use for so many wonderful ideas , Me personal idea is to to use this for up dating some of my favorite denim shirts@!
Fabric Flower Tutorial
Today I decided to make a fabric flower and then thought why not do a tutorial and share with my friends. My friend Naomi came over and we were chatting about the fabric flower she made sewing two half circles together. I thought it would be a lot quicker to use a full circle and just fold it over. So here goes.....

1 Comment:

  1. Khris said...
    Thanks for posting about my tutorial. I would love to see what you do with and would love to share pics on my blog if you do make some...hugs Khris

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online