Thursday, May 22, 2014

How to Make a Fabric Yo Yo By: Patchwork Posse

 This is the FINISHED SIZE!!!
Ok gals you must know I have been bitten by the "YoYo Bug"
I make them as I watch tv with hubby, While I am waiting at the Drs. office, or just sitting out side on our swing on the porch while talking with friends..Trust me when I say making these little or big beauties is   great stress therapy.. and did I say FUN or note: they can be addictive too:
YoYo’s are always a  classic.  They can be used to embellish “Anything” What I love most also  is that they can be made into whatever size you want! Go To Patchwork Posse and see her free down load tutorial , She even created the templates for different sizes of YoYo's!!
 Thank You  so much  Patchwork Posse!!!
http://www.patchworkposse.com/2014/04/make-fabric-yo-y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online